We do not provide a refund for following returned packages:
- Packages delivered to incorrect addresses
- Packages unclaimed by addressees
- Unsuccessful delivery due to absence of addressees
- Notice regarding customs tax from the shipping company may or may not be sent to the recipient,
so not getting a notice cannot be regarded as a reason to get refund for returned parcel.
- Please keep following up with the tracking update and if customs clearance gets delayed,
please contact local customs as soon as possible and claim the parcel.
How to double check your Zip code: