We continuously seek to provide the best description of our online products to all consumers around the world.
However, governed by the relevant Korean law and regulatory guidance, word(s) or phrases such as “natural,” “organic,” “more radiant,” “immediately hydrates,”
“high performance,” and “hypoallergenic,” are translations of approved Korean words or phrases that maybe used to describe a product or communicate with the general c
onsumers in Korea. Therefore, depending on your location, your understanding of the descriptive words and phrases you see on our website may vary from our intended use.
Cultivate a healthy scalp with Rosemary Scalp Scaling Shampoo. It contains LHA for non-irritating exfoliation as well as herbal extracts for deep nourishment with a refreshing fragrance. The formula creates a rich and foamy lather with just a small amount. Use this shampoo in tandem with Rosemary Hair Thickening Treatment Conditioner for the best results.
|Hair Type ||- Scalps in need of exfoliation and daily care|
- Rosemary extract delivers nutrients to pores.
- Pine leaf extract and ginger extract relieves stress on the scalp and maintains healthy hair.
- Biotin and panthenol conditions hair from the roots and lays down a moisture barrier.
|Feature ||- Powerful natural active ingredients exfoliate and condition the scalp to restore healthy follicles and hair.|
- Country of Origin
- Republic of Korea
- Ideal for
- Thin and weak hair
- Expiration Date
- Indicated on packaging
- How to Use
- Dispense a small amount and lather. Massage into wet hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
- AROMATICA Co., COS NINE / AROMATICA Co.
- Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, Water, Pinus densiflora leaf extract, Zingiber officinale root extract, Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Sodium methyl oleoyl taurate, Lauryl betaine, Propanediol, Sodium chloride, Erythritol, Eclipta prostrata extract, Lauryl glucoside, Capryloyl salicylic acid, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Origanum vulgare leaf extract, Ocimum basilicum extract, Caprylyl glycol, 1)Abies sibirica oil, Butylene glycol, 1)Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, Illicium verum fruit extract, 1)Cedrus atlantica bark oil, Arginine, 1)Mentha viridis leaf oil, 1)Lavandula hybrida oil, 1)Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Ethanol, 1)Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, Biotin, 1)Limonene, 1)Linalool
1)Occurs naturally in essential oils
- MFDS Functional cosmetics evaluation needed
- 1. Should the following symptoms occur during use, suspend use immediately. Continued use may worsen symptoms. Consult a dermatologist.
a. Redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, etc.
b. Symptoms above that occur after exposure to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on wounds or other areas of skin irritation.
3. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
4. Thoroughly rinse with water after use to prevent hair loss and hair discoloration.
- Quality Assurance Standard
- Compensation for defective products is provided according to Fair Trade Commission standards.
- Customer Service
- +82-80-850-3689 (Toll-Free)