|Ingredients ||Purified Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water (7%), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Cocoa-Betaine, Potassium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, Pentylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Frankincense, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Rose Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocoa-Glucoside, Methylpropanediol, Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Sulfite, Octanediol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Limonene|
|Cautions for Use ||1. If you experience any symptoms such as redness, swelling, or itchiness during usage or from exposure to direct sunlight after usage, suspend use and consult a physician. |
2. Do not use on wounds or other areas of skin irritation.
3. Storage and handling
a. Keep out of reach of children.
b. Keep away from direct sunlight.
4. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water. If symptoms occur, consult a physician.
5. Do not use on children under the age of 3.
6. Application on wide areas of skin or for extended periods of time may result in side effects. Use with caution.
7. Skin may become sensitized, show symptoms (such as swelling and inflammation), or aggravate existing symptoms if you have sensitivity to salicylic acid, diabetes, poor circulation, renal insufficiency, infections, or rubefaction; or are menstruating, pregnant, or expecting pregnancy. Avoid use if the conditions mentioned apply to you.